RESTORATION & RENOVATION
Italy has the largest historical and artistic heritage in the world
Since the 90s Italy has developed a greater awareness of its patrimony and how best to develop the existing buildings in the countryside and historical towns . Moving away from the urbanization of the 50s and 70s.
Hamlets, suburbs , urban centres and apartments within larger and smaller historical towns were practically " besieged " (especially by foreign investors ) to be transformed and in many cases the outbuildings (such as barns, kilns , stables, etc. . . ) in to residences.
This process and full restoration occurred through the appropriate respect of the existing architectural structures in order to preserve the memory and historical patina of each building .
Unfortunately, as is all too often the case estate agents have preferred to facilitate the seller without informing the buyer as to the restrictions for development - especially foreign nationals who are not aware of the or local laws .
With experience comes knowledge
With our experience and , with clever solutions , we are able to satisfy the need of our client as well as the designer. To realise what at first glance seems unattainable because building regulations .
To not only create their home . But also create added value and increase the marketability of the property in the future.
Restoration steps include:
1) The first phase of Historical Analysis. This is aimed at reconstructing the history of the building. Carried out by using new technology (i.e., endoscopic cameras and infrared cameras) to identify construction techniques.
2) Analyse of Materials and the level of degradation of all the elements that make up the building such as walls, floors, roofs, windows, plants, decorative elements and finishes.
3) Structural Integrity Check . Control that the property is compliant with earthquake safety standards. And in the case if needed , how and where to intervene .
4) Technical and Administrative Analysis to identify the possibilities for use of the building.
5) Definition of the use of the building in line with the wishes of the customer.
6) The Executive Planning for the Restoration including helping choose the best tradesmen to work within the clients budget.
7) Supervision and Management of the construction site to ensure a smooth and stress free build for the client. Keeping true to the initial desire of the customer.
Over thirty years experience in restoring old structures using both modern and traditional techniques for both structural and interior and exterior finishes.
Umbria, Tuscany and Marche are Italian regions that share the same architectural characteristics. : in particular, this similarity is found in rural areas , where over the centuries the same materials are often used (i.e. stone , brick and wood). .
Only those who have gained decades of knowledge for this type of buildings can guarantee to restore the building to its former glory.
This knowledge, together with a rigorous and methodological approach, are just a few of the distinctive features of the Studio of Architecture Bianchi and his brilliant team of highly skilled colleges
if like it
we will find a similar place
also for you...